Custom Print Bags
Ordering Custom Bags
BagMart offers a wide variety of stock products, however when you need a size or special feature that is not offered as a stock product or wish to have your company logo printed on your bag ask us about a custom bag. Consider the following variables and give us a call for a free quote on your custom bag.
Size – It’s up to you.
How wide and how tall does your bag need to be?
Does it need any side or bottom gussets (pleats) that fold out for extra room and better fit? If you’re not sure just tell us what is going to go in the bag. Be prepared to measure it with a tape measure or ruler.
We’re looking for a measurement in either mils or microns here. If you don’t know just tell us what you’re going to put in the bag and how heavy it is. Are there any sharp edges or corners?
- Do you need a die-cut handle?
- Does it need to be reinforced with a fold-over?
- Do you need strap handles like a grocery bag?
- How about a zip-lock or tamper-evident feature?
- A hang hole?
- Tear notches?
- Are you looking for standard polyethylene (like you would find in a zip-lock bag) or something more similar to cellophane?
- We can also do a wide variety of plain and decorative papers.
- Does the film need to have any special properties such as being freezable or boilable?
- What color are you looking for?
We will need your artwork in a digital format, something that you can e-mail to us. Several but not all of our manufacturers require the artwork to be in Vector Art format. Printing and plates are typically charged on a per color/per side basis, so printing fewer colors and only one side can save you money.
Graphics that are close to photographic in quality require expensive plates. Simple solid block colors look very nice on a printed bag and can save a lot on plate costs. Plate costs are charged on your first order. After that they can be reused over and over for future orders.